Mould on OSB??

I had my garage roof replaced about 2 months ago. The builder used OSB which was coated with a rubberised paint type substance. I've recently noticed that the ceiling of the garage has mould all over it (black spots / white fur). I'm sure the cause may be poor ventilation / condensation which I will remedy, but how do I fix the wood to remove the current mould and prevent it in the future? I bought some mould wash from Wickes, which I'm hoping will do the job, but I wondered if any of the wise bods in here had any further tips

Cheers

James

Reply to
James Varty

After treatment with the wash, allow to dry and paint with quality gloss. Obviously you'll need to provide some suitable ventilation. maybe a couple of air bricks or a fan.

Reply to
R obbo