mottled coatings on spectacles

As per heading. I have one pair that's got a fog all over them and another that's gone really badly mottled. Both have been on the dashboard. Bill

Reply to
wrights...

If you are out of luck: they overheated in the sun on the dashboard and the anti-reflective coating cracked, crazed, flaked off in places...

ISTR plastic lenses only, BICBW.

Thomas Prufer

Reply to
Thomas Prufer

I assume you mean lennses? What are they made from, glas plastic or a mixture? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff