More waste...

Consumers face paying hundreds of millions of pounds in unnecessary energy bill levies to fund household ?smart meter? displays that companies have warned could be largely redundant

Reply to
Artic

"Artic"

Reply to
harryagain

Well I asked about Smart meters that I as a blind customer could access two years ago, I was contacted last year and asked if I was interested in them, to which I pointed out the email exchange I had engaged in earlier, which of course they had no idea had taken place. It does not bode well for an accessible device I feel. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff