More on VW Cheatware

No, not with the American emissions standards.

But it is clear they chose to not include the AdBlue system with those cars that that failed the real world test.

Reply to
Sam Thatch

But you'd need to see the actual memo *and* understand the subtleties of the German language know whether it was a serious warning or a "nudge, nudge - wink, wink"!

Reply to
Roger Mills

Bet you wouldn't be able to work it out even with the actual memo and that sort of fluency with German.

It's clearly an absolutely classic protect Bosch's arse memo.

Reply to
Sam Thatch

Sam Thatch put finger to keyboard:

And I bet there's some relieved sighing / back clapping / high fiving going on at Bosch right now.

Reply to
Scion

Arent the Germans into thigh slapping to music while wearing leather shorts or something ?

Reply to
Sam Thatch

Sam Thatch put finger to keyboard:

Well the Bavarians are - so that'll cover BMW fer sure. They'll be drinking out of them funny tankards with the hinged lids too, in between bites of Bratwurst.

Reply to
Scion

But not Bosch.

How unspeakable.

Reply to
Sam Thatch

Sam Thatch put finger to keyboard:

Hey, I'm allowed the occasional brain fart. In fact I insist on it!

Reply to
Scion

In message , Scion writes

Don't get them too excited - they'll invade Poland ...

Reply to
News