modern condensing boiler vs. dacades old standard boiler,

In article , Nightjar How is the hot water cylinder built into the ATAG 51kW combination

It's inside a box. Dribble doesn't understand things like that. They don't tell you what happens inside the box in sort of advert he can understand.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Please eff off as you are a plantpot

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

No surpise at all.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Best efficiency is had with direct contact... maybe you could arrange a water feature in the oven

NT

Reply to
NT

I am sure our resident bridge guardian could knock something suitable up in plastic pipe with his trusty hacksaw.

Reply to
John Rumm

Oh my God! This Chav is putting plastic pipe in an oven.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Somewhere in the suburbs of Dampfoot

Reply to