Condensing boiler league table

I'm looking for a reliable modulating condensing boiler (with reasonable spares availability).

Can anyone kindly put the following list in a league table of quality (ignore cost):

A. Viessmann Vitodens 300 B. Worcester Bosch Greenstar 28HE C. Ferroli Maxima 35S D. Keston Celsius C40 E. Vaillant Ecomax 635E

The table above (with the Vitodens, the best, at the top) is based on my perusal of the threads in this newsgroup. I would appreciate an update, however.

Reply to
Alan Slough

Quality: best Parts: could be a problem in some areas.

Quality: v good. Parts: & service v good.

Quality: v good Parts: good

Quality v good Parts: good

Quality: v good Parts: good

MAN (Eco-Hometec

Quality: excellent Parts: could be a problem in some areas.

Glow Worm Condensers

Quality v good Parts Excellent

Ideal ICOS

Quality good Parts: v good.

Most companies will send parts next day delivery if you know the part. HRPC at Plumb Center will have many running parts: burner controls, fans etc for the most common makes: Ideal, Glow Worm, Baxi, Potterton, Vaillant

Reply to
IMM