4 year old Baxi condensing boiler

Prior posters seem to confuse combustion air with convection air heated by the pumping of hot water throughout the house - just sayin'..... Now, MY EXPERIENCE: I have a 4-year old Baxi Duo Combi condensing boiler. Heat and hot water. GREAT, when it works, quiet, more than adequate for our 2500 sf home in central New Hampshire. BUT this POS has failed more times in 4 years than our prior conventional American Standard/Carlin cast iron boiler in 39 years. 'nuff said ? 5 different service trechs, 3 different companies and still a POS ! looking for a sensible replacement at this time.
On 11/12/2018 4:14 PM, skipperguy wrote:

Do a Slant Fin