Mixer tap neck stiff

Hi,

I have a Damixa Morez Mono Kitchen Mixer Tap which has only been installed for about a year. The neck has become very stiff to move. It is now so bad that when I try to move it the whole tap unit twists. I am now wary of trying to move the neck as I am afraid I may break one of the solder joints under the sink.

I have tried taking out the neck and lubrication the base it sits in with car grease but this has not worked very well,

Can anybody help?

TIA

Bren

Reply to