Microporous Emulsion Paint

Hi,

Can anybody recommend or comment on microporous emulsion (interior) paint.

I have one room to decorate in which I would like to allow the walls to breathe. I see there are several brands available including

and Farrow and Ball "Modern".

Any experiences (negative or positive)?

David

Reply to
Vortex

On Sep 16, 7:32 pm, "Vortex" wrote: .>

Hi,

I'd look for emulsion suitable for new plaster, these allow the plaster to continue to dry out after painting so must be pretty vapour permeable.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

all emulsion is porous to some extent, the term microporous means very little in practice.

If you have the type of property that needs a breathable paint, oil bound distemper is the stuff to go for. Emulsion is a bit porous but nothing like as much as distemper.

NT

Reply to
meow2222