Metalux locks

We have aqn aluminium double glazed door with a metalux lock that shoots bolts up and down (as distint from outwards) The lock itself, rather than the barrel, has jammed and all the locksmith we contacted shook their head and could not help. Anyone know who does these locks in the UK. I know they are a french company, who cant help with spares. David

Reply to
spitfire964