Memories

Ah, OK. Did it have the 'privacy' problem then?

Reply to
Bob Eager

Great find - thanks!

Reply to
mechanic

mostly an alpha source too, the worst one to ingest. ISTR there were other toxins used too.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

I thought the Internet was bad. I had forgotten just how much of the magazine was advertising.

Reply to
Andrew May

but with paper it's trivial to flick past it. And there was usually something of interest in those ads. We only saw them once a month, not an onslaught daily.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Too true