i have a 3/8 drill heavy duty can you give me something on it

type wd36c a n/l rpm 1100 serial no. 9353890

Reply to
ernie beirnes

type wd36c a n/l rpm 1100 serial no. 9353890

Reply to
ernie beirnes

I don't suppose you'd swap the chuck key for a BNIB pair of roller skates would you?

Reply to
Graham.

feel free to give us a clue what you mean

Reply to
tabbypurr

A lot of these homeownershub posts are like hearing only one side of a phone call. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

That is nice for you, I hope you will be very happy together, but I'm not giving you a wedding present when you tie the Knot. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff