Buddy can you spare me a scart

Just given away my last scart - scart cable and want to get a few more "for stock".

Before I rush out and give mr Maplin my hard earned pennies, I thought i'd check in case any of you'se have a pile of em lying around which you's like to shift for a little beer money? (Bi directional copper is fine, and I don't need Bromide free, zirconium plated with added snake oil etc).

In a similar vein, one of our suppliers at work has sent us about 40 rj45 - rj45 cables which are wired up 1-1 2-2 etc, but don't hsve the pairs set up correctly for CAT5 and are no use for ethernet. I think they would work fine for serial and possibly other applications. Anyone got a use for these? Otherwise they're going in the bin.

Please reply to the group in the first instance, as I don't read this email address.

Reply to
Zikki Malambo

Try the CPC flat ones. Nice and easy to route, and each core is individually screened so less crosstalk or video degredation. Pretty cheap as well.

Reply to
John Rumm