White goods for disposal

Have just ordered some decent (I hope!) kitchen appliences, and the old stuff is about to go to the tip unless any of youse are interested in it.

It's all working, but mostly pretty old & tatty & in some cases comes with addes dirt (I know i'm not making this sound very attractive, but in case anyone wants any of it as a stop gap, beer fridge, and/or to put in the shed etc etc.

Lec 7 CU foot larder fridge (no ice box) works but old & therefore inefficient (Bit like me!)

Price = Beer money

Very small Norfrost chest freezer.

Price Beer money

Single built in oven in white (best of the bunch, apart from needing s good clesn, it works as it did when new) It's badged as a RAM, but is I think much the same as an Indesit or Baumatic. It has a programmer which will turn it on/off and a minute minder.

Price = Oh, make that beer money too!

All available shortly for collection from West Sussex.

Reply to the group in the first instance, as I don't read this email address.

Reply to
Zikki Malambo

I wish I lived anywhere near ...

A good offer, I hope someone takes you up on it.

I have a gas cooker which I'll offer for the taking away. Works perfectly except the automatic lighter. Leeds.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

In message , Mary Fisher writes

He's still on the flint knapping course then, is he?

Reply to
raden

The new cooker has Pietzer or whatever it's called.

All this new-fangled modern stuff with silly names mutter mutter ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Piezo, old Greek for 'pressure'. I think the piezo-effect (materials that develop an electric charge when 'pressured') was discovered in the 19th century.

Reply to
Tony Williams

Thank you.

I'm not an old Greek. Nor even an old Geek ... although the children would disagree with me. It's what I trained them to do.

Yes.

er - they weren't old (or even ancient) Greeks either ... :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher