Medical records access?

alan_m expressed precisely :

They have replied and said if I complete a form I can have access to any or all of my records up to date, but it would not be the ongoing access I was hoping for.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

It happens that Roger Mills formulated :

My surgery uses the Systmononline system. That covers all of my treatment and records at the surgery, prescriptions and copies of any diagnosis letters sent by the hospital - to me, copied also to the surgery.

It completely lacks any details of treatment given by the hospital. For instance I was given IV iron a couple of months ago and an ongoing monthly Aranesp jab. My surgery is to give me the jab each month, so that is mentioned on my surgery record, but there is no mention of me having gone and had IV iron at all.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

I find it quite good. Everything is recorded, prescriptions, results of any tests and appointments and it lets you see what appointments are available and book them, but only with doctors, not nursing staff. I can reorder meds, or request new ones, or changes for approval.

Its records also go back many years.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.