McCulloach Chainsaw

I have a I have a McCulloch 360T 2 stroke (also sold as Husqvarna )

Been doing some servicing .... went to remove main fuel line and when I pulled the line off the fuel filter - found it had a metal mesh liner .. which then stretched .... so need to replace the line.

The pn 580727101 shows as clear PVC pipes.

Do I need to fit reinforced, and if so where can I find one.

Reply to
rick

it's normally just plastic hose, but I don't know your chainsaw. Reinforced does last longer, but is not normally needed.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

So still a 50:50 then ?!