in a Maplin email flyer I've just received:
Remote Control Via Mobile Phone
· Turn equipment on & off from your mobile phone
· Compatible with most mobile phones
· No phone charges incurred
· No need to open or modify your phone or connect with other devices
· Applications include turning lights on & off, activate a car alarm,
control the heating etc.
Any ideas how it works? Presumably it only works within direct receiving
range of the moby (i.e. you can't dial in to it from the other side of the
Just because you're paranoid doen't mean They're not out to get you.