Manula for Randall 972 programmer?

Anyone got one they could scan & email?

(If you do pls post a reply here too, so I'll know to wade through the spam in my NTL mailbox to find it!)

tia

Reply to
John Stumbles

In message , John Stumbles writes

Hi John, I spoke with a friend of mine at what is now Danfoss Randall and mentioned your quest. He remembered the 972 and said it was somewhat old (!) but suggested a phone call would probably result in a photo copy being put in the post to you. If you do phone them and get no joy drop me a line and I'll get back to him and see if he can find a copy, try the phone first though, probably quicker!

Danfoss Randall Ltd. Ampthill Road Bedford MK42 9ER Tel: (01234) 364621 Fax: (01234) 219705 Sales Office Fax: (01234) 271150 drl snipped-for-privacy@danfoss.com

Reply to
Bill

Thanks, they said they'd put one in the post!

Reply to
John Stumbles

In message , John Stumbles writes

Good result.

Reply to
Bill

replying to Bill, Tony Marshall wrote: This is a little bit late but will hopefully help someone. I mislaid my instructions for this ultra reliable programmer. I emailed Danfoss UK about an hour ago and they sent me this document in PDF format. I've converted it to 4 PNG images as this site doesn't appear to like PDFs

Regards

Tony

Tony Marshall

replying to Tony Marshall, Tony Marshall wrote: There appears to be a missing image in my post above. Here it is

Tony Marshall