Mangopay

I have an item under Mangopay on my bank statement. How do I find more details please? The suggestion on their web site does not work.

Reply to
Broadback

You might be better asking on the Money Saving Expert forums as it's a financial matter and not related to DIY

Reply to
Murmansk

Could you hold your bank statement up a bit higher please, as I can't see it from here. :)

Seriously, it depends on your bank, but my online account gives a bit more information by clicking on the transaction. Failing that, ask your bank. You can always dispute the transaction, in which case you'll eventually find out full details.

Reply to
GB

Jim GM4DHJ ...