Makita drill driver deal

Hi All

In case you are looking, just spotted this;

Makita 12V Drill Driver c/w 2 batteries - SAVE OVER 25%!

WAS £87.42 - now only £64.95 inc VAT Click here >

david lang

a bit more savvy, "two for the price of one!", maybe.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Most of the Makita drills I have seen recently have been made in UK.

Reply to
John Rumm

Screwfix have been doing the 14.4v version for =A375 for the past year with a set of bits.

Are these drills are up to the usual Makita quality or just relatively cheap drills so someone can wear the badge?

Reply to
daddyfreddy

Yes they are. I've had one of these for some while and it performs accurately and well with very good motor and torque control.

As a model, the 6228 is getting towards the end of manufacture, I suspect.

There are now newer 14.4v models with 2.6 and 3.0Ah batteries. However, the two 1.3Ah of the 6228 can be used alternately and charged and one can keep running all day with them.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Yep, I bought this bundle before Christmas - very solid and strong, well pleased.

Reply to
Steve Walker