Make your own radio valves

Sorry if this is slightly OT, but this link was gleaned from UKRA and I
was so impressed by the craftmanship that I could not resist sharing it
here.
to all on here and thanks for all the advice you gave me last year.
Steve
Reply to
Steve
Very, very, impressive. What was he doing on the big milling machine at the end - tooling-up to make a pair of 813s for the PA?
Reply to
Andy Wade
That is well impressive. I wonder what he uses them for though - I mean, he seems to be making a fair few, but I can't see them being commercially viable somehow.
Jon.
Reply to
Tournifreak

Site Timeline Threads