Lurve this group!

You can't help liking an newsgroup where you can start a thread about cheap
paintbrushes, which generates nearly 80 replies going from;
IKEA plates being horrible, Ginsters pasties, vegetarians, Tennants Extra,
Porc Wellington, IKEA in general, onions, Swedish meatballs, white collar
workers, the Stock Exchange & finally returns to paint brushes!
It makes me smile anyway :-)
Reply to
The Medway Handyman
In message , The Medway Handyman writes
Yeah - let that be a lesson to those who, from time to time, come along and try and splinter it into subgroups or complain that the thread that they started drifted off topic
Seasons greeting to all of you
Reply to
geoff
Agreed - I'm just surprised it hasn't got onto smoking or gun control yet...
But the 'irrelevance' is exactly the reason for the whinges, innit?
David
Reply to
Lobster
On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 21:03:43 +0000, Andy Hall wrote:
ITYM Shötkåkor
"He burned He burned He burned, Flip Flip Flip Flip Flip".
DG
Reply to
Derek Geldard
In article , snipped-for-privacy@nospamblueyonder.co.uk says...
You ever dropped into uk.rec.sheds? Thread-drift is mandatory there.
Reply to
Skipweasel
I owe you one mate. Despite being a big fan of TMS I always though the Swedish Chef said 'Furdip, furdip, furdip'.
It all makes sense now.
Reply to
The Medway Handyman
In message , The Medway Handyman writes
So, here's a christmas story which someone has resurrected and posted on YouTube
MAry are you watching ?
Reply to
geoff
He was giving a film show and the film stuck in the gate of the projector and burnt through. The Flip Flip Flip was the noise of the loose end of the film flapping on the take up spool.
DG
Reply to
Derek Geldard
And what about the screwdrivers which is best for Aldi sausages?
Reply to
al

Site Timeline Threads