Can you help me identify this tomato?

I planted this tomaato last spring but lost the identifying marker and
cannot recall what it was. I don't remember it being anything out of the
ordinary, I think it may have been mis-identified at the store where I
bought the plant. I don't recall buying anything unusual, but this one
sure is. It's my favorite, if only I knew what it was.
I just harvested the last fruit on Christmas day (I'm in So. California).
It has been producing since early July!
The fruit is small, pear shaped, non-ribbed and of very unusual coloring.
It is mostly green and red with touches of purple. Kind of like Christmas
colors. It is very juicy and has a wonderful rich flavor. I want to
figure out what it is so I can plant it again.
Any guesses or help would be appreciated.
Minus.
Reply to
Charles Minus
On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 19:57:52 GMT, Charles Minus wrote:
Sounds like it might be Black Plum. Check out these nurseries that specialize in tomatoes.

There are a lot of others that have tomato seeds, but these are the ones I happen to have catalogues for right now.
Reply to
The Cook
Maybe the Ukranian Pear...
like the way the tomatogrowers.com website is laid out.
Good links. Thanks, Susan.
Jim Carlock Post replies to the newsgroup.
Reply to
Jim Carlock

Site Timeline Threads