Like Key Padlocks

Anyone recommend a company for forty padlocks all with same key?

Reply to
SantaUK

IMHO, an offer of help from an individual to supply goods ain't advertising as such, and is perfectly acceptable. You could also put your company name and what it sells in your sig - others do.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Take it to e-mail.

Reply to
BigWallop

A simple sig line isn't usually considered offensive. Blatant snake oil salesmanship would be :)

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our web site at

Andrew McKay

Any decent locksmith will build you a set.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
<nightjar>

In message , Ron Ireland writes

As an addition to a signature or as a reply to a request is no problem.

If I consider that I am the best source for what someone requires, I put a link to my website in the reply

The ban on commercial advertising is in order to prevent uk.d-i-y becoming just a shop front for spam.

Reply to
geoff

I had a similar problem recently compounded by the requirement to keep the cost down.

I was very surprised when my locksmith told me that getting 35 locks all different might be more of a problem. (We are talking cheap chinese pad locks here)

Apparently it would not be unusual for a shop to stock ONLY keyed alike locks. I mean how many people buy more than one at a time anyway.

Paul Mc Cann

Reply to
Paul Mc Cann

The last four times I bought padlocks, I bought several keyed alike ones on each occasion.

Reply to
Simon Gardner