Levels and a level

Stick a screw in the wall and hang it on that, or find something to clip it to.

Reply to
John Rumm

Or make up a storey stick - with a line to put the laser on, and then another indicating your required level.

Reply to
John Rumm

Cool piece of technology!

However that is nearly as much as I paid for the bloody level!!!!

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

Drawing pin in the ceiling and some thread?

Managed to balance my middle tripod on a chair with the tripod legs nearly folded into the centre. Wobbled a bit but did the job.

Having pointed to a device which is basically a plaster's third arm with a bit clipped to it, painted added value Bosch green I am now idly wondering if I could do something similar.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

Got one of those lidaldi ratcheting "dead man" props? Fix the level to it with magnets/insulating tape/ty-raps/etc

Reply to
Andy Burns