LED Downlights

Any views / recommendations on Downlight fittings with LEDs - 7 to 9 watts? (not replacement bulbs - but bespoke fittings)

Reply to
DerbyBorn

Can't remember the wattage, but when I had a look I thought the ZEP 1 ticked a lot of boxes. The designger hangs out on the pistonheads forum, and a google search will throw up previous threads on there where he responded to a similar request to yours. I haven't yet gone ahead with a multi fitting install of any LED lights, prior to seeing the ZEP 1 (I did buy another brand (Italian begins with A, might have been Auris) from an electrical wholesaler for the toilet, and am disappointed (poor build quality, and poor dispersion angle), the clips on the fitting enlarger plate thingy fall off (screws come out)

Chris

Reply to
Chris Holmes