Leaky Tumble Drier

Hi All,

The water sensor on my Zanussi TC 7114W condensing drier doesn't seem to be working, does anyone have any idea where it is located so I can check to see if it needs fluff or something cleaned off?

Cheers

Reply to
Endulini

If it is anything like the Creda condensing dryer there is a pump as the back bottom edge and two pipes leading up to the top and into the water collection tank. You could try taking the cover off the pump and see if it needs the gunge cleaning out.

Reply to
Richard Head

If this problem hasn't been solved try free.uk.diy.domestic-appliance-repair.

Reply to
Richard Head