electric air pump - visiq foor massager

Hi, Bought a Visiq Foot Spa/Massager second-hand. Used it once, now the air pump has packed up and doesn't blow bubbles. I checked whether power is getting to the motor, and it is, so I guess the motor needs replacing. Has anyone any idea where to get one? Visiq doesn't seem to have a web-site. Thanks Becks

Reply to
becks

while disassembled and UNPLUGGED, can u turn the motor freely? often a small tad of wd40 will loosen the bushings so the small motor will turn again. Likely too cheap a motor to have bearings. another poss is the air pump is stuck. any way to check it, physically?

lee h

Reply to
lee houston

Reply to