Help! Fridge/Freezer not keeping cold.

I have a 6-year-old Maytag model MTB2156DEW. Freezer not keeping cold enough. Ice maker makes ice intermittently. Freezer temperature is

23* and the fridge is 30*.

Two days ago we unplugged the fridge for 24 hours. The next day everything seemed to be working good. Today the freezer is getting frost on one side in the back. This a frost-free freezer. Freezer top, fridge bottom. Can anyone please give me any suggestions.

Reply to
terry

donh

Hi, And defroster(basically a heater which comes on once a day) timer going bad?

Reply to
Tony Hwang