Leaky Karcher washer

My fairly old Karcher B202 washer has started leaking - high pressure water is spurting out through or around the detergent hose connector. I haven't taken it apart yet. Is it worth doing so? How easy is it to diagnose the fault and get spare parts?
--
Chris Melluish

Chris Melluish wrote:

Easy enough to get bits http://www.cleanstuff.co.uk/acatalog/Karcher_B202_Spares.html
Might well be that the NR valve in the detergent system is fubered.
--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Likely a perished o-ring.. They come in packs of five Michael