Karcher 3.68M electric pressure washer detergent tank use

Hi,

I bought a Karcher 3.68M electric pressure washer. It has a detergent tank that attaches to the unit. After assembling the unit and reading the instruction manual, I cannot seem to figure out how to actually attach the detergent tank to the unit. The Karcher website talks about attaching the tube from the tank into the siphon injector, but where is the siphon injector on this unit? I can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks for your help.

Steve

Reply to
Mister Civic