Latest equipment acquisition...

I was right! And I didn't read ahead....

But I have another flatpack to assemble tomorrow...been doing a lot recently.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I thought everyone used muffin tins when assembling kits. When my Dad and I were building a lot of Heathkit stuff, my mother lost the use of all her baking tins...

Reply to
S Viemeister

Damn, why didn't I think of that? I need it more than anybody, when I'm given a huge box of assorted parts to put together:

to make this:

MattyF

You need several by the look of it :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In the last 7 days I have assembled 4 x 75cm & 2 x 100cm IKEA PAX wardrobes with sliding doors.

The doors come as a kit; 44 assorted components & 110 fasteners per pair!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I bought mine when they were 99p in lidl, still going strong even after the wife used them for actual baking.

Reply to
dennis

Good thinking! I use a couple of those microwave curry/rice trays. Having scoffed the contents.

Reply to
RJH

Something a bit less floppy?

Andy Burns

Halfway through assembling a 'merchant's chest' with 9 drawers...78 pieces of wood, about 200 assorted screws and dowels.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Does He play with trains?

Reply to
F Murtz

No He doesn't. That is not a train!

Reply to
MattyF

Trams? Underground trains on the Districk Line circa 1924?

Reply to
Tim Streater

ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?

Trams, 1906 and 1891:

Do you like my LED headlight?

Reply to
MattyF

FFS you two! It would have been a loco, not a train.

Reply to
News