USB power supply.

Since I'm doing a bit of modification to my AV installation, I'm wondering if such a thing exists. I have several 5v devices (things like a toslink to analogue converter, a couple of SCART to HDMI, etc) that all have their own wall wart USB PS. A single one would take up less space and be tidier (assuming it didn't introduce ground loop problems) . But I'd rather it was a box with a mains lead, rather than a wall wart. As the power distribution is IEC, rather than 13 amp.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Have a look around

Chris Bartram

Powered hub might do. I steal power off the TV USB sockets for mine.

Reply to
Martin Brown

I have a 5 USB charging station Example

alan_m

I was hoping to find a mains in with say 6 USB ;'charging' outputs. They don't need to talk to one another or anything else. The devices I have simply use a USB socket for DC power. If that makes sense.

The TV is too far away to use as a USB power source.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

DIY can't you make one. ;-)

Reply to