Latest equipment acquisition...

Can you guess what it's for?

:-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Doing unspeakable things to mules?

Reply to
Graham.

I love the way they hedge their bets with the spelling of silicone.

Reply to
Graham.

Killing bad customers without leaving any evidence? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Screw/fastener organiser insert?

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

Part of a mould to make knobbly paving slabs

Tricky Dicky

That isn't quite as daft are it sounds catching common misspellings will get them higher up the list.

Reply to
Martin Brown

Making plaster t*ts for gargoyles?

Reply to
Graham.

Clue please? Does it involve your client, the brothel? Because if so, I have some ideas...

Reply to
Tim Watts

Muffins! Is it as thin as it looks?

Reply to
Capitol

Making wax candles?

Reply to
mogga

On a slightly less humorous note it does look really good for holding screws and washers and stuff when dis-assembling something so you can then put them back in the correct order.

Or, err, making muffins to eat?

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David.WE.Roberts

You need to mould tactile bumps onto concrete?

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

/ You need to mould tactile bumps onto concrete?

Colin Bignell/q

Tactile!? More like "trip hazard"...

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

I guess you could use it to isolate from vibration and stand something very light on it?

Reply to
GB

They are a means of encouraging repeat business. Eg you lay a dozen of them (glued back to back and edge to edge) beside the door when fitting pushes for wireless doorbells, telling the customer they are needed to absorb the transient electromagnetic radiation when you first energise the equipment, something which the poor fools who DIY the fitting rarely know about until the consulttant gives them the bad news.

Reply to
Robin

Close!

Orgainising all the fasteners when assembling flat-pack.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Mixing matching worktop filler?

Reply to
Mr Fuxit

he answered an hour before your post?!?

er Tempus Fuxit?

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

Holding screws while you assemble flatpacks.

I use Chinese takeaway containers.

Reply to
Bob Eager