Landis & Gyr Therm/Controller

Very simple question (from a simple person) Can somone please tell me how I use one of these

the moment I want it on constantly and not timed and I do not want to keep alarming the boiler (Potterton) with my fumblings :-) TIA

Reply to
karasdaspaceape

Hi

Just set the slide switch to 'On'

Regards,

Steve

Reply to
stevelup

Off = Off

On = On all the time (24hours)

Twice = On Off / On Off using all timer 'knobs' orange (On) / blue(Off)

Once = On at first orange knob and Off at second blue knob, ignoring the first Off and second On

Clear as mud!!

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews