Poterton Puma 80 combi boiler. Cover removal.

My boiler appears to be overheating and extinguishing the pilot light. This happens everytime hot water is required for the upstairs taps and sometimes when the central heating is on. The rads get very hot too.

Can anyone tell me how to remove the boiler cover (Potterton Puma 80) please?

I don`t know where to start. This situation isgetting worse.

Thanks.

Reply to
Tc7

Hum -- if you don't know where to start, you removing the boiler cover seems like a rather bad idea.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Well, I`d at least like to replace the thermocouple. Easy job!

Tc

Reply to
tc7