Laminate Flooring with Glue

I much prefer laying the laminate flooring with glue, does anyone know where I can source some. i have searched on google, but so far everything is click happy. I tried the click ones from B&Q and just didn't get on with it at all, there were many imperfections in the tongue and groove which needed to be filed out before the planks would lie straight. A problem I have never had with glue only.

thanks in advance

Reply to
Dinoma

This is because you had crap quality laminate. I've installed both glued and glueless, and glueless is by far the nicest of the two to install - much quicker and less work.

I would recommend you look at some better makes - it's really worth avoiding the sub £10/sqm varieties, they're what give laminate a bad name.

Reply to
Grunff

Focus DIY do the glue type, although I've never had any problems with the click type on the 14 floors I've laid this stuff down on.

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Pergo click laminate is excellent - my experience of laying most of a flat with it.

Tim

Reply to
Tim S

PS

Allied Carpets (used to) sell it.

Reply to
Tim S

I'd second that - Pergo is very good, and very hard wearing.

Reply to
Grunff

How tall is your house :-)

Dave