Laminate flooring

Anyone got a recommendation for a good laminate flooring for a bedrooom?
The stuff I used about two years ago from Wickes was excellent, but they tell me that particular type has now been discontinued.
On 04/11/2013 11:50, Farmer Giles wrote:

I used uni-clic laminate .... http://www.quick-step.co.uk found it to be best out there .. their bevelled edge board is a superb looking floor once laid.
On 04/11/2013 12:25, Rick Hughes wrote:

Many thanks, they look to have a good range.
On Monday 04 November 2013 11:50 Farmer Giles wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Pergo.
Decent make, goes together well.

On 04/11/2013 11:50, Farmer Giles wrote:

Avoid Homebase like the plague...

I thought it was the plague! Or rather they. We are lucky enough to have two of them in our not-large-enough-to-have-an-A&E department town.
--
Rod