Laminate flooring

Anyone got a recommendation for a good laminate flooring for a bedrooom?

The stuff I used about two years ago from Wickes was excellent, but they tell me that particular type has now been discontinued.

Reply to
Farmer Giles

I used uni-clic laminate ....

found it to be best out there .. their bevelled edge board is a superb looking floor once laid.

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Many thanks, they look to have a good range.

Reply to
Farmer Giles

On Monday 04 November 2013 11:50 Farmer Giles wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Pergo.

Decent make, goes together well.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Avoid Homebase like the plague...

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I thought it was the plague! Or rather they. We are lucky enough to have two of them in our not-large-enough-to-have-an-A&E department town.

Reply to
polygonum