King Garage Door

Hi,

I've obtained a King garage door (labelled Easidoor) - it has a long spring together with a pair of aluminium tracks (in case that helps distinguish the type), but I have no instructions and am having trouble working how to fit it.

If anyone has any instructions they could scan & e-mail to me (or fax if needs be), I'd greatly appreciate it!

Cheers, Chris

Reply to
Can2002

Good advice is throw it away,this make is dangerous even in professional hands so would not wish to see the amatuer placed in a dangerous position,torsion springs are very unforgiving .But if you do get the instructions and you have the correct equipment make sure you have good eye protection.

Reply to
ALex

Do you also have difficulty in using Google? Nice garage doors, might order one myself.

Reply to
Rob

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the advice, after sleeping on it I think I've worked out the one thing I was having difficulty with. Point noted on the safety front!

Chris

Reply to
Can2002

Thanks for the constructive feedback.