Kids never had it so good

Yep, tho that can be a problem for the weak willed.

Mate of mine who go me into using bread machines would often eat the whole thing straight out of the machine. He was by far the largest person I have ever met in person and that eventually killed him.

Yeah, me too, much less effort. In fact even less effort than going to the hot bread shop that is just around the corner and much better bread too. His idea of whole grain is to chuck some grains in the wholemeal mix. Mine leaves it for dead.

I cut the dome off the vertical loaf and eat it as a massive open salami lettuce and relish sandwich as the evening meal every day I do a new loaf, every 4 days. Use it for toast otherwise, massive great slabs that will only just go in the toaster as my entire breakfast with my marmalade.

I make that in much bigger batches that last for

2 years so the bread machine is no use for that. I do that because I do my own lime and lemon marmalade and do the massive great batch at the peak of the lime harvest season and pick them myself off the trees so they end up vastly cheaper than from the supermarket.

Do the marmalade in a massive great heavy base 37l stockpot.

Reply to
Blanco

I assume 100 hours playing GTA does not count?

Reply to
ARW

PROBABLY not.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The gf's lad was taught from the age of five how to change the gears for me when I was was driving.

Later progressed up to sitting on my knee and also doing the steering and the gears (Pennine B roads not on A roads or MWays)

He is now 12 and IMHO old enough to have a go at driving on his own in my van (with me in the passenger seat) in a big empty car park.

Reply to
ARW

Go kart racing is the next step

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

God, you ARE old!

Reply to
johnjessop46

In message , Huge writes

I cannot really remember when I stopped, as I had a younger brother who watched, so was aware of the doctors after I had stopped watching, IYSWIM.

Reintroduced by my son when David Tennant was the doctor. David Tennant was *excellent*.

Reply to
News

and plenty of sweat.

Reply to