Kick Space Heater Support

Hi all
Can anyone suggest a suitable support for a myson kick space heater?
I want the heater to be at the mid-height of the plinth and so it needs raising about 25mm.
Don't want to sit it on anything that will warp due to heat (don't know how hot the heater casing of these gets). Don't want anything that will turn to mush if the heater/hoses leak.
The floor will be tiled before the heater is fitted.
Suggestions please?
Thanks
Phil

I think you answered your own question - a tile or two.
--
Today is Boomtime, the 41st day of Confusion in the YOLD 3178
"If there is anyone here who I have not insulted, I beg their
TheScullster wrote:

How perfect does it have to be?
I used a 22mm paving slab and a dash of "No More Nails" at my parents for their kickspace heater.
They have not yet had one complaint that it is 3mm too low.
--
Adam