Kick Space Heater Support

Hi all

Can anyone suggest a suitable support for a myson kick space heater?

I want the heater to be at the mid-height of the plinth and so it needs raising about 25mm.

Don't want to sit it on anything that will warp due to heat (don't know how hot the heater casing of these gets). Don't want anything that will turn to mush if the heater/hoses leak.

The floor will be tiled before the heater is fitted.

Suggestions please?

Thanks

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

I think you answered your own question - a tile or two.

Reply to
Huge

OK Thanks guys I'll knock something together over the weekend

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

How perfect does it have to be?

I used a 22mm paving slab and a dash of "No More Nails" at my parents for their kickspace heater.

They have not yet had one complaint that it is 3mm too low.

Reply to
ARWadsworth