cut to size plastic deals

I am in need of some cut to size plastic for the latest interior renovation of my house, is there any places to look online or should I just look for a local dealer? Also are most polymers as pliable as each other or are there certain ones that can be pliable and strong?

Reply to
harry.yates

can vary quite a lot , used these people a few times, sometimes slow to reply but very helpful:

Adam

Reply to
Adam Aglionby

Brilliant, thanks, I have had a look round myself and stumbled upon this cut to size acrylic but I am unsure what plastic to invest in, do you have any suggestions?

Reply to
harry.yates

Depends on the application?

but probably not from that site at those prices.

Cheers Adam

Reply to
Adam Aglionby