Key tags- key fobs. What do you call them and where can I get them ?

What on earth are these things called?
I need some sturdy gadgets that will identify a key (or keys) and I want
about 70 of them.
I have some at home that are ideal. Translucent plastic in various colours,
70x35x10mm so they will hold a decent sized identifier of card or paper,
also big enough not to get lost in a pocket.
I've googled for ages and can't find anything similar.
Any ideas please?
Nick.
Reply to
Nick
In message , Nick wrote
Pack of 100 - £20 from Viking Direct
Number Q2N-503980
Try other 'Office Supply' (Stationery) outlets
Reply to
Alan

Site Timeline Threads