Key tags- key fobs. What do you call them and where can I get them ?

What on earth are these things called?
I need some sturdy gadgets that will identify a key (or keys) and I want
about 70 of them.
I have some at home that are ideal. Translucent plastic in various colours,
70x35x10mm so they will hold a decent sized identifier of card or paper,
also big enough not to get lost in a pocket.
I've googled for ages and can't find anything similar.
Any ideas please?
Reply to
In message , Nick wrote
Pack of 100 - £20 from Viking Direct
formatting link
Number Q2N-503980
Try other 'Office Supply' (Stationery) outlets
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.