joining DPC and DPM

On inner leaf, should DPM and DPC just be overlapped, or stuck together with some type of double-sided tape ? Should the DPM go under or over the DPC ? Thanks, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

I usually use normal width DPC and cut some lengths of DPM, about 15 inches wide and place both on the brickwork prior to block laying and leave 250 -

300mm sticking out inside, then when I'm doing the floor pad, the DPM laps over it, with the 25mm of anti-cold-bridging polystyrene crap inbetween them
Reply to
Phil L

Phil L