Jeyes Fluis and Tarmac

I don't mind the smell, reminds me of my gandparents.

Talking of smells, RAID flykiller used to smell fairly chrysanthemum-ish if a little sickly-sweet from the pyrethrins, just swapped to a new tin and the floral smell has been replaced with a chemically smell, what's that about?

Reply to
Andy Burns

If you read the can label carefully you will find that they keep changing the insecticide used because the insects keep getting immune to them. And eventually go back to the earlier ones when they start breeding immunity to the latest ones.

Reply to
jeikppkywk