Jackdaw Dinstock

I was in there not getting he part I needed when I saw this bargain at =A3265:

90 Dynamik gas nailer. I think it is a framing or first fix nailer only. The manager or whoever, wanted me to believe that Paslodes hava a gas problem that this one doesn't have in that the fuel for the Paslode is likely to break down over time.

Smells that one though. This nailer claims to have interchangeable gas cartridges. So do the nails interchange I wonder? Paslode seem to have a Microsoftian grip on the market when it comes to getting nails from the site supplier.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Smells that one though. This nailer claims to have interchangeable gas cartridges. So do the nails interchange I wonder? Paslode seem to have a Microsoftian grip on the market when it comes to getting nails from the site supplier.

Well my infrequently used Paslode Framing nailer hasn't siffered from gas breakdown!

There will be loads of immitation Paslodes coming onto the market as I understand that the patent rights have expired

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Not heard that one. They have issues with the covers for the gas cart opening when not wanted I understand.

Hitachi have just done one that seems to be well received and addresses the minor niggles that people seem to have with the Paslode ones.

Reply to
John Rumm

I would have preferred to find out if the nails are interchangeable rather than the gas cartridges as they come with the nails.

As it happens a number of people I have spoken to about the gas agree there is a shelf life problem, though none appeared to know the reason.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer