It was like an electric shock really!!!

50 seconds in

I say more?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

That is like really depressing like for all sorts of reasons like.

Reply to
Bert Coules

'he like, shot him like, but like, he missed like, and he, like, hit me like, instead like.

I counted the word 'like' 31 times in 1minute, 47 seconds of footage and she was only talking for about half of it!!

Reply to
Phil L

ARWadsworth pretended :

A Catherine Tate sound-a-like!

Does her face look bothered?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

And you could tell that that she didn't like like it like.

Reply to
Bert Coules

obviously being tasered is not a cure for terminal incoherence.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Least it wasn't "No wa a meen".

Reply to
brass monkey

Two far norf ferdat

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Our local newspaper did a two-page "lifestyle" interview with my gf and I recently. Mostly it was fine, and we didn't come out of it looking too much like idiots. Except for the "verbatim quotes" from me, where I appeared to be using "like" at least four times in every sentence.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Maybe if they'd shot her in the head, the amps might have kick started summat?

Reply to
Tim Watts

Would yeez leave the wee girl alone. Only 14 years old.

Paul Mc Cann

Reply to
fred

Anyway, she might have been coherent before she was tasered...

Reply to
Bob Eager

Symphathy? Oh sorry, that's 2 doors long on the left. This is abuse...

(Apologies Monty Python) ;->>>

Reply to
Tim Watts

perhaps it's the 21st C version of being dropped on your head as a child

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Argument is in here;

coherent though, which is rather disturbing.

Reply to
Onetap

But IMHO "she" started the argument:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Not a candidate for Mz Wet T-shirt. But if you are going to rogered in such a fashion by Bill, then premeditated weting one's self should provide protection, no?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

But not currently?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

The variation at my work seems to go:

"If you're looking for sympathy, you'll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary!"

Reply to
Ron Lowe

Why didn't she show us the mark on her arse?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon