It must be cold... Gridwatch.

170MW of oil online, demand 54.91GW. Curiously the French and Dutch interconnects are only at 340MW and 370MW respectively.
Reply to
Dave Liquorice

When did the oil and OCGT meters swap postions? It was 170MW of OCGT.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

is the french ict back up? its been down..

France is having to supply Germany..

Oils gone off no0w..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I rearranged the lot to put on the biomass shit.

And I have actually finally got the graph legends to print out correctly, not that anyone noticed :-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I did! I did!

But it coincided with a change here from Windows to Ubuntu Linux, and I put it down to that...

The site is much easier to read, so it was effort well expended.

Reply to
Terry Fields