Is there no respect

Never heard of Bronchitis? pedants tsk!

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" typed

I had cavity wall insulation installed on Wednesday 18 January.

Contractors damaged exterior telephone cables so few of my phones worked. My Broadband was scuppered too.

My partner spent all of yesterday getting that put right.

Grrr...................

Reply to
Helen Deborah Vecht

Because you would be upset if they left it where you could see it.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

A decent curry and you can spray it on. You can even do the inside of the roof this way, a bit like the foam stuff you can spray on. After all, nothing sticks like s**t!

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

I hope you did not come into contact with that blood dried or not. I'd be very wary of coming into contact with anothers body fluids. You can very easily catch some nasty diseases that way.

Report it to the company, in writing, cc'd to the MD. Telling them that you are going to deduct the cost of new towel from their bill.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Somewhere for small articles fall. You must know how things spontaneously fall across, or even between rooms, into tool boxes.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

In case they want to nick anything that's screwed down.

Or perhaps they just like carrying a tool box because it makes them look like important people (like plumbers) and it's somewhere to put their sandwiches.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Yet again more incompetent f**kwits!!

Seems to be alot around these days

-- Cordless Crazy

Reply to
Cordless Crazy

And look very carefully around the house for other bloodstains first; the OP might get a new hall or bathroom carpet out of it.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Just be thankful you're not being sued for leaving a dangerous object for the workmen to cut themselves on. I'd wash the evidence straight away!

Reply to
Fred

I see, nothing to do with them carring a stanley knife in a rather large tool box?

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

I thought about that alas none stained which I find a bit odd, wonder if I can sue for new loft insulation. ;-)

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Cordless Crazy typed

My thoughts precisely.

Their parting comment that 'it didn't matter as it was only the phone extensions' really wound up my partner as the damaged cable was attached to the wall some 20 feet above the ground...

Reply to
Helen Deborah Vecht