Is there a way of telling if there have been power cuts in the night or while out?

You talking about those long-distance paparazzi snaps again?

MM

Reply to
MM

Well, she was a long way from being in the slightest way cool, in life.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

She certainly wasn't hot either, so what the F was she?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

There are occasions that I would quite like "normal staff" to be able to correct the data. Therefore a retailer could update their database so they can send my orders to the *correct* address.

Reply to
Mark

It is you who are ignorant (and in more than one sense of the word too). I have seen many systems like this and, as a professional, have had to try and sort them out.

See above.

Reply to
Mark

In message , at 09:31:53 on Mon, 10 Dec 2012, Mark remarked:

There's a database used by some car parts (and windscreen replacement) companies that comes up with the wrong vehicle for my personalised plate. It's a plate I've had 30 years, and has been on the same vehicle since 2005.

It'd be nice if one of the users could fix that.

Reply to
Roland Perry

If the normal staff can't fix it ask for tier two or three to do it. Ultimatly there is always a console and some sql commands on most databases.

Reply to
dennis

A novelty. First woman PM and all that.

MM

Reply to
MM

The problem there is that they might happily update it to send your orders to my address...

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ